(click on this picture to be amazed)
This beach is located on St. John Island - our destination for the day.
This beach is located on St. John Island - our destination for the day.
It is rated among the top 10 beaches of the world.
I totally agree.
We ported at St. Thomas, took a taxi to the ferry, a ferry to St. John Island, and another taxi to the beach.
Not just any beach.
The most amazing seaside ever.
This is Mr. Barnes and Mrs. Barnes. They are cruise-a-holics and invited us on this little get away. Mr. Barnes (Ryan) and Cameron are in the EMBA at the U together. Mrs. Barnes (Kirsten) is Rebekah and Kerri's kindergarten teacher. We get along really well.
This is Mr. Barnes #2 (Makay) and Mrs. Barnes #2 (Natalie).
We sure enjoyed getting to know and hang out with them.
The water is clear blue.
Journey to St. John.
(click on this picture to swoon)
I love the clouds.
We snorkeled right around the small islands off the beach.
Highlight: Cam and I hanging over a blow up raft just bobbing in the waves.
It was bliss.
I made a wish for you mom.
(go ahead - click on the picture - imagine yourself there)
I have yet to find sand as fine as this.
2 comments:
That looks completely MISERABLE! The things you people have to endure.
P.S. I'm requesting Mrs. Barnes next year. She looks like she might be my kinda woman.
Will you take me kids while I go endure a miserable Carribean cruise? mkaythanks.
Wow, Yolanda! These are beautiful pictures. And you look amazing as well. What fantastic memories for you and Cam!
Post a Comment