I came home from one paradise to find another paradise. A paradise mixed with a large doze of reality. It took the kids and I a whole week to function normal again and recover from our own week of leisure. They had so much fun with Grandma that they didn't even miss me. That's okay, I began to miss them on the airplane heading home.
My paradise is home with this amazing view I get to see every day.
March 6
March 9
The sky really was this blue - ocean blue - the color followed me home.
March 11
I {heart} {heart} my mountains!
Paradise is a place in which existence is positive, harmonious and timeless. It is conceptually a counter-image of the miseries of human civilization, and in paradise there is only peace, prosperity, and happiness. Paradise is a place of contentment, but it is not necessarily a land of luxury and idleness. (Wikipedia)
May I add: In paradise there is also family learning to love and live with one another.
A BIG HUG AND THANK YOU TO GRANDMA AND TO ANDRES & KYLEE!
1 comment:
I love these last posts! I have to say that your vacation makes we want to go back cruising again so badly. We've been to a few of those ports, but not all. I have to say that it looks like you guys saw some amazing stuff down there. How fun!
I also have to commend you for your AWESOME perspective. You are such a positive person with a great heart! I love that you consider home paradise too. That is so sweet and such a great example to the rest of us.
Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment