Day 6: St. Kitts, WI
St. Kitts was our lazy day - so Mr. Barnes, our travel agent informed us. It was a day to recover and do whatever fancied us. What fancied Cam and I was sleeping in, eating two breakfasts (shhh), getting off ship to do some shopping, eating dessert, reading, taking naps (I think I managed four naps in between my reading) and exploring more ship. We found a candy store with sour patch kids - score! Plus I didn't have to make my bed.
It was a great lazy day!
Mrs. Barnes loves the monkeys.
Did you know that there are three monkeys to every person on the island of St. Kitts - yep. I only saw these two.
The pirate that enticed us to shop at this store.
Each night we dressed up for dinner and great company.
The ladies.
1 comment:
You look so cute in your hat. What a fun time. I am fearful of cruising though and it will take more than fun pictures to get me on one. LOL
Post a Comment