Day 4: Barbados
A catamaran excursion by Cool Runnings was set up for us when we landed at Barbados.
Cool Runnings took us around the coast for two separate snorkel adventures.
The water was beautiful blue and the weather was hot hot hot.
I loved the constant breeze.
We swam with sea turtles on one adventure.
Cameron kept trying to pet them.
Me - I swam in the opposite direction every time a turtle came near.
Tanning on the boat with Mrs. Barnes #2.
We burned pretty good that day.
This is the beach we 'parked' next to for lunch.
The white building is owned by the Russian mafia.
Each complex is priced at 12 million dollars and is sold to invited buyers only.
Darn!
Cool Runnings provided the yummiest lunch that I didn't get to taste.
Sniff Sniff.
I was too woozy.
I discovered I got motion sickness on day one - I'm such a wimp!
Two snorkel trips and a five hour excursion did little to help my insides.
Fortunately, the crew had some motion sickness tablets and gave me one.
It helped 100% - I felt way better.
I did jump off the boat and swim ashore to check out the amazing 'mafia' complex.
I know what I want when my next 12 million comes.
It felt good to be on land for a teeny bit.
Our faces saw a lot of sun.
Yes, Cameron is wearing a different red shirt.
Sunset leaving Barbados.
What a perfect way to end the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment