The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Makayla's Room Tour

Hello! I'm so proud of my mom, she actually came up with a name for this post, instead of having me do it!


YW Value Collage:
Homemade Christmas gift from Mom.


Do you like my quilt?


It's a chicken wire cork board.
This is a Christmas present too.


Curtains- note the hangers.
I'm sure she found this idea on somebody's blog. 8)


A portion of my books.


This is something my aunt made for me when I was born.

My library...


Do you like my vintage dresser?
What you don't see are the nail polish stains- compliments of my sisters.

Earring holder: craft by Mom.


The sign is another craft by my mother- Christmas 4 years ago.

Note: This is my room, my mother simply enjoys embellishing it to the best of her abilities. I think she does a good job.

~Makayla ^_^

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Is it always so amazingly clean and organized??? Your room looks great!

Joan said...

I love your room. What a perfect room for a young lady and yes, I love your quilt. I didn't know your Mom was as crafty as she is. She rocks!