My Princesses meet Disney Princesses
After quenching the big kid's thirst for excitement, it was time to indulge in some girly time. Standing in line to meet the Disney Princesses was torture for my 5 spoiled kids since they had no concept of what waiting in line means. Going to Disneyland the first week of March is a different experience then going during one of the seven weeks of spring break or summer for that matter.
Cameron was back at the hotel working for a couple of hours so I was flying solo. The wait in line was about 40 minutes. We hadn't stood in line for more than 10 minutes on any ride, so I pulled the 'yummy' snacks out to ease the pain. After 20 minutes, Jarin and Trevor couldn't handle it anymore. They did not want to be subjected into meeting Princesses. The fact that they were the only 'big boys' in line did not please them one bit. They groaned several times, "This is the longest line in history!" (Whatever!) I didn't have any threatening tactics with me - we were in Disneyland. So I settled by scooting the older three to ride It's a Small World to get them out of my hair. Normally, I would never let them go on their own, however, considering the small amount of people in the park and the 5 minute wait for It's a Small World plus the duration of the ride, I figured we'd all be done at the same time - and we were.

Snow White and the two cute Ladybugs.

Rebekah and Kerri are hilarious when they pose -
what looks like pain is actually an attempt to 'princess pose'.


Cinderella
Worth the 40 minute wait?
Absolutely!
2 comments:
It's funny that the wait for them was the same when we were there, longest wait in the park. It was worth it though! I love all the pictures!
Apparently, they have never stood in line at the BYU testing center during finals week.
Post a Comment