The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

#1 Disneyland Trip

Newport Beach
Our first day in Anaheim took us to Newport Beach for some salty sea air.  We bummed around the waves, dug toilet size holes, chased seagulls, collected sea shells, and buried our toes in the sand.  It was all very therapeutic after a long 7 hour drive from St. George.





This picture makes a mama proud to have five kids.  Love you all!



Add Video
Ah, the perfect way to end the day.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet all the kids were so happy to be out in the sunshine after such a long car trip.

I loved your previous post about "confessions." I too stay up WAY too late reading sometimes and Hyrum always gets after me for that! I just don't think our husbands understand how delicious it is to get swept away in a secret world...even if it is just for a few hours a day:)