Disneyland Park
Disneyland really is one of the most happiest places on earth. You just can't help the jittery feelings you get when standing in line to be admitted. Just prior to opening time, an older gentleman stands inside the gates and gets the crowd cheering and counting down to fun fun fun. Oh, what a place to be with your cute little kids whose faces are full of excitement and wonder. I love it! Jarin could not stand still from excitement.


Disneyland has a clever amusement for pin collectors. You are able to go to any Disney cast member wearing a lanyard full of pins and trade for pins that you want. I mentioned this past time to Trev prior to our trip and he was hooked. He became our designated pin collector. I handed 30 stinkin' bucks over for 7 Disney pins so that he could begin his hobby. It was worth every penny to watch him trade and make memories.

Trevor really is the funniest kid. He made me wait and others wait while he posed for this picture.
"Mom, wait, I want to look like I am falling out of the car."
I still laugh every time I look at this picture.

Makayla received this cute 'High School Musical' hat for her birthday, yet had never worn it. When I asked why, she replied, "Mom, it's cute, but too cute for Jr. High!" As if she can even wear it to school, I suggested she wear it just out and about. All I received was 'the rolling of the eyes'. When we announced that we were heading to Disneyland, she pulled it out and proclaimed, "Finally, I can wear this hat. It's perfect for Disneyland!" I'm glad that it got some use.









1 comment:
Oh, I felt every feeling that you had. I had 500 pictures after we got home. LOL I want to go again and again. Disney World is even better with Epcot and Disney's ANimal Kingdom. When the kids get older, you need to go there too.
Post a Comment