The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter and General Conference Day!




Easter Bucket Hunt

We started out by having our 1st annual Easter bucket hunt.  Each Jensenite had to find their own bucket of goodies.  They were well hidden instead of being left out on the living room floor - we didn't want to take any chances of Oreo finding the goodies in the middle of the night.

Rebekah found hers before we even started the hunt!  
Hey, no fair!


Kerri found her bucket one minute after the hunt started.


It took Makayla 15 minutes to find her bucket hidden with the pots.


In the meantime, Jarin found the family game.


Then he found his bucket behind the TP rolls in the closet.


Trevor almost gave up until he found it in his laundry hamper 30 minutes after the hunt had started.


This is what we woke up too - SNOW!


Oreo warmed up a spot for her daily tanning session.



By noon she looked a little tanner and ALL the snow was gone.



General Conference Activities

Trevor constructed a village of forgotten Imaginex.


Makayla and I worked on my Christmas puzzle gift - I can't wait to hang it up for Autumn time.


Jarin constructed the Conference Center.  
Rebekah added to it.


Here we have Darth Vader as President Monson.


Even the apostles are seated.


Nice pulpit. 


The congregation. 


Jarin had strep throat so we kept him confined to a box until 4pm when he was no longer contagious.
Hee hee.


We had a great day in our PJ's listening to wonderful messages.
Now for clean-up time.

~Happy Easter~

4 comments:

A Musing Mother said...

You can never have enough legos, apparently.

Love the new layout.

Ha! I'm in St. George and spent the day laying out at the pool.

Anonymous said...

It was a grear conference, I could feel the love of Heavenly father but at the end of the conference I fell asleep this time, but lico was very alert (a sleep with his eyes open) ji ji ji . Love Mom.......

Lindsay Jones said...

I love your picture at the top! And the Lego Conference Center is awesome!

thehalvs said...

Darth Vader as President Monson is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while...