Here we are entering Zion's National Park and taking our first hike on a no-man's trail. Not the best idea with little ones and dropping cliffs.
Maze of cactus plants.
Dad telling us to go back - this trail is not for Ladybugs.
This little guy stopped and posed for us.
Love love the blue sky and the girl against it.
Notice the holes in their pant knees?
Always in the same knee - I wonder if that is another identical twin trait - hee hee.
You don't have to guess what these are.
I think it's nuts that kids think animal poop is amazing!
Our good looking tour guide.
Trevor found the mother load - SANDSTONE!
"Mom! Mom, did you bring a zip lock bag? I want to take this sandstone home!"
Of course I brought a ziplock bag - it's called the traveling barf bag.
Running to the suburban for the empty barf bag.
Check it out!
Jarin thinks he's all that and a bag of chips!
Sibling rivalry caught on camera!
Notice Trevor has not looked up once - he's loving his sandstone adventure.
Heading to our next hiking trail.










No comments:
Post a Comment