While everyone was planning their trips for Spring Break, the Jensen household didn't give it a second thought. I don't know why. The kids were content to stay home and hang out with friends that would eventually leave them for the week. Maybe it's because we went to DISNEYLAND (yeah!!!) the last two years in March and called that our spring break and stayed home during the real spring break. Maybe we're just homebodies or maybe Cameron had school and LOADS of homework to do. Anyhow, we were not planning any trips until good friends invited us to spend the weekend in Zion's National Park in their cabin. Yahoo! We had been invited once before just as Cam had started school and LOVED it. It was only fitting to go again as Cameron was ending his EMBA.
Here is our first pit-stop at the Old Cove Fort in Millard County....
I was a little worried when I saw this sign and five kids piling out of the suburban.
I didn't want to get caught.
Obviously, my kids don't know how to read.....
I love how fast Trevor is in this race.
He's in the lead on the way back.
I pointed the sign out to my pets - they took to climbing trees.
This is Jarin's look when I said he was going to get caught.
Teheehee
Okay - I love this picture!
I love this picture too!
{Kerri}

1 comment:
Pit stops are the BEST when you are on a long road trip. There is nothing quite like running around after being cooped up in a car for a while. Cute kids:)
Post a Comment