The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life is Two-riffic with twins

Rebekah is wearing the pink flower and Kerri is wearing the purple flower.


It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble
if you're blessed with twins.
~Author Unknown



Sisters are little girls who grow up to be best friends.



Hearts entwined
Twenty fingers, twenty toes,
two sweet babies with cheeks of rose.
Born on the same day, two gifts from above,
lives entwined, two babies to love.
~Author Unknown


Methinks you are my glass, and not my (sister):
I see by you I am a sweet-faced youth.
~William Shakespeare, The Comedy of Errors


I may be a twin but I'm one of a kind.
~Author Unknown


We came into the world like (sister and sister);
And now let's go hand in hand, not one before another.
~William Shakespeare, The Comedy of Errors

3 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! and a beautiful post! I love it.

Jared and Allyson said...

I love all of your new pictures! Everyone looks so cute and the pictures and poses are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Jo,

This is soooo ultimately cute! Who took your pictures? Thanks for keeping us up to date on your lives! You are my model of a mother!

Laurie