The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Growing Jensens

I am refined daily by five fabulous children who choose me to be their mother. For that I am amazed, humbled, grateful and a bit nutty.
I love you Makayla, Jarin, Trevor, Rebekah and Kerri!

Our genes make us immortal.
~The Secret of Life, PBS


While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt


There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.
There are seven million.
~Walt Streightiff


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh


I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life.
~Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

A Musing Mother said...

That was absolutely beautiful (pictures, quotes, and family)! Who was your photographer?