The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finished Creation #4

I AM DONE!

While living in Washington, I came across a selection of cute cross stitching pieces in a boutique. Since it resembles an older era, I was instantly in love. I picked up cross stitching after moving from Washington to add a feel of nostalgia living to our abode.

This little article was started three years ago and finally finished this month - yeah for me!


This one is hanging in the guest room and was finished in due time.


I am ashamed to say that this piece was made as a gift to a dear family member, I liked it so much and couldn't bear the thought of making another one that I kept it for myself.
Shhhh.


My other creations are complete - my list is done....

1. I finished uploading ALL of my pictures onto the computer.
2. Created a food inventory for my pantry and storage.
3. Organized ALL of my favorite and well used recipes into a binder.
I LOVE IT! No more looking through a dozen recipe books and an index card holder.
4. The game closet is organized - compliments of Makayla -thanks!

Now that I am finished, I am ready to begin my 'summer projects'.
Hmm, I think I might wait until the kids are back in school - posts to follow in a couple of years.

1 comment:

sorensen formula said...

You are amazing. I am still trying to cross off one thing on my "to do" list! I LOVE the temple sampler. So cute!