The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trevor/moo.com


One afternoon, Trevor came home secretly hiding a note written from his teacher. It informed me that Trevor was asked to not make rude noises during lesson time and for me to please have a chat with him.

Hmmm, I could only imagine what kind of noises a 7 year old boy fully versed in Captain Underpants books was making.

When asked what noises he made that so rudely interrupted his class, he merely looked up from his after school snack and said, "Mom, I was just mooing."

What could I say? "Trev, please don't moo during class time." That was that.

Shortly after, I noticed that all of Trev's school work coming home had a unique signature: www.Trevor/moo.com

Trevor looked at my quizzical look and just replied, "My teacher didn't say anything about mooing on paper."

He's been Mr. Moo since.

1 comment:

Sorensen Family said...

Mooooo, that is great. Well at least he is done milking his goat ;D