The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

Cameron's Christmas work party was held at the Cucina Deli in Salt Lake, it was our first Ugly Sweater Party.  Prior to that we double dated with friends and went to the DI to pick out two semi-ugly sweaters. Add three dollars worth of Christmas decor from the Dollar Store and a glue gun and we got two awesome 'ugly sweaters'.   Makayla added a monkey to Cam's stocking and we were set.  Guess who won first prize?  Yep, instead of an iPod (we're spoiled), Cam won a festive Christmas goose.  Yes!




3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love your sweaters! Our ward is doing the "ugly sweater" party for our ward Christmas party...we will miss out because we will be traveling but I think it's such a fun idea:)

Live From Mommyville... said...

Next year, call me! I've got a couple in the back of my closet...no extra adornment needed. They were gifts from my mother who thinks the bigger the applique the better;)

Joan said...

Now where do you store the beautiful goose? Crack it open an see if there's an iPOD in there.