This year I have posted a lot of our seasonal decorations. This is mainly for posterity and my memory's sake. Through the years I have made, bought and given a lot of decorations away. My hope is to preserve our memories in pictures to remember now and later.
More memories on the downstairs tree.
When I was young, our family received this cookie jar from my father's company that he worked for. I remember it sitting on top of a shelf in the kitchen and liking the bright colors. I acquired it years later to charm our home during the holidays.
This cute little Ruldoph will forever be in my heart. I made it at the time when Cameron and I (1993) met at Snow College. I also had a cute missionary that I was writing and was (and still am) very good friends with his grandparents in Manti. Grandma Julia invited me to her Relief Society crafting night and I made Ruldoph. The entire night I only had one thought in my head....Cameron!
Winter Goodies
-Mr. Snowman Jensen - 1995
-Santa - 2001
-Mitten Snowman - 2001
-Wooden Christmas Carolers - 2001
-Let it Snow Snowman - 2003
-Snowflake Pillows - 2009
-Ornament Wreath - 2009
-Subway Art - 2010
-Classic Santa Pictures - 2005 and 2010
-Interchangeable Yearly Wreath - 2011
-Pumpkin Snowman - 2011 - See Fred the Pumpkin in the back?

















No comments:
Post a Comment