The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Autumn Decor

I love decorating our home with seasonal sensation.  I don't go over the top (although I secretly would LOVE to),  I try to keep it simple and elegant.  I enjoy making all the decorations to grace our home, it makes it 'us'.  Here are some of my past fallish goodies that come out every year to spook our home.

-Autumn Wreath2009 -  I totally cheated and bought this fall goodie. I love the colors, the acorns and the pine cones.
-Boogie Monster2001 - I was on a tole painting spree in 2001 - right before my third little one joined our family.
-Pumpkin Welcome2001 - This is my favorite of all projects that year.
-Falling Leaves Sign2001
-Spooky Ghosts1996 - My three older kids were actually quite distraught over it's new look.
One even had a tear in his eye.  Sniff.  I felt bad.
-Updated Spooky Ghosts2010
-Batty Bat1995 - I was going to give this little guy a makeover, however, after the kid's reaction to the Spooky Ghost's makeover, I couldn't do it.  Who knew kids were so sentimental.
-Scarecrow Hat 1994 - I made this cute scarecrow as a brand new newlywed.  It will always grace our kitchen door.
-Witchy Pillows2009
-Fabric Pumpkins - 2010 - 6 little punkins sitting on a gate.....
-Tissue Paper Halloween Jars2009
-Painted Pumpkin Jars - 2010 - If this were a dessert.......yum!
-Twig Vase - 2010
-Trick or Treat Plates2010
-Witchy Spells - 5 cents.... hexes extra - 2010
-Halloween Plates2010
-BOO Pots2010
-Pumpkin Eye Candy2010
-Paper Bag Pumpkins - from 2001 to 2009.  These paper bag pumpkins have become my prized autumn decor.  Each one is made by one of my little punkins when they were in kindergarten.
-Autumn Ledge2010
-Autumn Mantle  -  2011
-Pumpkin Candle Lantern2011
-Green House2010
-Cinderella Pumpkins2011
-Fall Rosette Wreath2011

I. LOVE. AUTUMN.




































































No comments: