1. Silly Bands that multiply overnight.
2. We love Doctor Who - except for Dad who thinks it's cheesy.
3. Jarin sleeping with his favorite blankie (that Grandma made) and Oreo.
4. Cheerios trying to escape Jarin's mouth.
5. Trevor sleeping under his favorite blankie (that Grandma made) during family scripture study.
6. Cute girls reading - I love it when they do that.
7. Two forks from the D.I. that Jarin refuses to eat with.
8. Makayla and Kerri in a monster hoodie.
9. HUGE limo that took Makayla and a bunch of friends for ice cream and a ride around town - courtesy of Fairbanks Orthodontist.
10. Someone thinks it's funny to take snapshots of mom's bum.
11. Makayla's straight million dollar smile - courtesy of Fairbanks Orthodontist and dad's wallet.
12. Eating corn dogs for Sunday dinner while dad is abroad to London talking to British accented people - we are all jealous at home.


1 comment:
Look at Makayla's beautiful smile. It was all worth it. I love the photo of the girl's feet touching.
Post a Comment