The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aging Gracefully

Chilean women are beautiful.  They are almost wrinkle free up to age fifty and gray hair doesn't show until you are a great-grandmother.  Note:  Lica has never dyed her hair, not once!  Not only did I inherit half the Chilean beauty (Yeah!), I also inherited half the Gringo side.  That means that my wrinkles came at twenty five and I will be pulling gray hair out before the grandkids come along.  I'll take what I can get.  





Check out what a touch of Chilean does to the next generation - pure gorgeousness.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW, WOW THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. THESE ARE BEATIFUL PHOTO I AM VERY PROUD OF MY MOTHER SHE IS 89 YEARS OLD. LE AGRADECERE TODA MI VIDA POR DARME EL REGALO DEL EVANGELIO ASI AHORA YO PUEDO DISFRUTAR DE LA BENDICIONES DE VER MI POSTERIDAD, LOVE YOU YOLANDA, MOM.
ELIA YOLANDA ORTIZ DE ARAYA
MARGARITA YOLANDA PACK
YOLANDA AGNES JENSEN
MAKAYLA JO JENSEN