The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh No! The Big 4-0!

I conspired with some friends to plan a surprise party for Cameron and it turned out awesome.  Cameron was called on by many friends:  family friends, neighbor friends, old friends, school friends and little friends.  It was an evening of total enjoyment as friends and family came and went wishing Cameron a Happy Birthday.  I only wish I had taken more pictures as the sun went down but I was too busy eating cake and chatting.




Good mix of mom and dad.




Nelly





Nate and Kelly - us - Becky and Roger

2 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMEROM!! Sounded like you guys had a great time!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for having us! We had a great time visiting with everyone and meeting some of your family members and other friends. Here's to getting older! (I am still a young 38!)