The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oblivious

*When the kids were young I used to go Christmas shopping and hide their gifts underneath the cart and they were oblivious.  
Not any more.

*When the kids were little - I used to eat Oreo Cookie ice cream in front of them and they had no clue. 
Not any more.

*When the kids were small I could turn on a BBC movie and they didn't turn a cheek - now if I sit down to watch a BBC movie (which is rare), the kids run and join me.  Sigh.

*Just the other day, I mixed a huge box of Cheerios and a small box of generic honey nut cheerios together and poured it back into their boxes - RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!  
They didn't bat an eyelid.  
Are they that oblivious? 
Nah, they just know their mom too well.


How to make sugar cereal not so sugary.


Kid tested.

Num num num.

Mother approved!

No comments: