The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Soccer Season

Soccer season has come and gone AGAIN! It was great fun trying to get three Jensenites to three games at three different locations at usually the same time every Saturday. Next year FIVE Jensenites will be playing - the ladybugs are so excited!

Foolish parents!

I do want to take this time to award Cameron the Most Amazing Soccer Dad Award. He loves watching the kids play and taking them to their games and I am so glad. I really do like that they play both fall and spring season.

Nutty parents.

Trevor


Dude! The 'WE SCORED' body slam!


Trevor refused to wear his soccer cleats.
I didn't push it either - he'll realize soon enough.


Wait for it....



And the shoe goes flying off!
Did he realize? Nah!


Jarin LOVES all sports!










Makayla





Classic!

Until next soccer season.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I realy do love watching, screaming and chasing after the kids during a soccer game. I might even be the loudest dad arou nd. All in love of course. Yolanda - thanks for posting, you are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey LOVES THAT SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Jamie