When the cat's away, the mice will play. I really like my camera, so do my kids. Below are snippets of their photography skills..... that is, when I'm not looking.
This one cracked me up!
I turned my camera on and lo and behold - clean underwear!
I am not to disclose who it belongs too - everyone thought it was funny when it popped up on the camera. Everyone, except the owner.
Jarin reading to Oreo.
Someone is chasing Trevor out the door with the camera.
Hey, doesn't that piece of clothing poking up past his PJ bottoms look familiar?
Hee hee.
Trevor still running.
Trevor's mighty UNO construction.
I can't forget this obstruction.
It sat on my living room floor for three days.
I was given strict instructions not to let Oreo near it during the day.
Rebekah took a million pictures and finally captured Oreo's tongue.
Pretty good, eh?
Oreo participating in morning scriptures.
Hey, somebody wasn't paying attention that morning.
I found Kerri army crawling to get this picture of Trevor at the piano.
"Mom, I got Trevor's pigs for you."
Ah, that was sweet.
Oreo napping with dad.
So cute together.
It's always about the dog!
Jarin smooching - moochie style!
Naked Barbie alert.
We end with the hall carpet.
Great job kids!
2 comments:
Those pictures left me with a huge smile on my face.
An aside: Why can't Barbie keep her clothes on? Ever?
All cute pics for sure, but you are right...that cute dog wins.
Post a Comment