The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Fool's!

Being blasted by cold water from the kitchen sink sprayer at 6:30am is not a jolly event.
"April Fool's!  shouted Lala from a discreet distance away.
I was soaked through before I spotted the tightly wrapped rubber band around the water sprayer's button.  I walked away flustered tying to turn my annoyance into good humor.  
Too bad she forgot to video record it - hee hee.  

I can play this game too.  
I did the easiest most classic April Fool's joke.
Take a look....


I really did make the 'yummy' cake muffins from beans.  
Just substitute an equal amount of pureed beans (canned with liquid) for the oil.  
You can't even taste it and you get protein.
Works REALLY good with box brownies.
I'm not joking.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Funny April's Fool joke on the kids and how fun to have captured it on video. They were all good sports. I can never seem to think of a clever trick but my son has gotten me several times with the rubber band on the kitchen hose
trick.