The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Joys of Nativities













Just too cute not to share.....
We pulled out our Nativities on Friday (Nov29th) and let the kids set them up. Rebekah and Kerri were in charge of the Fisher Price Nativity and the Veggie Tale Nativity. They spent a total of five hours side by side arranging and rearranging their nativities just on Friday (I love twins). Since then, their Nativity scene has grown to accommodate many more friends and things. The pictures tell the story, however, please humor me as I narrate Rebekah and Kerri’s story….














Picture 1:
-The Wise Men were hungry, so the Pet Shop Pets set up a table for them to munch at as they wait their turn to see Jesus.
-The sheep were baaing and wanted to eat – they too have a table of goodies – thanks to the Pet Shop Pets.
-Some to the Pet Shop Pets climbed the palm trees to get a better look at Jesus
(it’s good to see that Fisher Price Joseph and Mary are in their rightful places).












Picture 2:
-The angel is passed out on a Barbie couch after proclaiming the wonderful news.
-A couple of Pet Shop Pets are in the diner waiting to see Jesus.
-All the little gifts surrounding the scene are gifts for Jesus.














Picture 3:
-Veggie Tale Joseph and Mary are in their rightful place – I was told that they will not leave Jesus.
-Wise Man 1 and 2 are distraught over losing Wise Man 3 (don’t know where he is) – so Mary made hot chocolate to comfort them.
-The sheep are eating food provided by the Pet Shop Pets.












As if there were not enough people, toys, and animals visiting Jesus; Rebekah and Kerri drew our family, friends, fairies, and another Nativity set of people to visit Jesus. They are there to stay until Christmas – so I was told.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey there! It's so good to see your family is having so much fun there in Utah. I can't believe how big all your kiddos have gotten. Thanks so much for the invite, I'll be sure to catch up often! Love ya,Rachelle

Joan said...

Yolanda, thanks for including me in your blog. What a sweet and tender post about the girls setting up their nativities. I love it!! You did a great job setting up your blog. Do you care if I add your link on mine?

Joan

thehalvs said...

The blog looks great and the kids are so big! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging-

Love you-
Jenn

lauriea said...

Jo, you are never to be out-done! You always amaze me with your creativity and organization. 'Hope to see you guys on Christmas, if not sooner.

Laurie

Jody said...

Precious! So happy you are now a blogger!

Jody