Sunday, December 21, 2008
Our Favorite Things
A few of our favorite things....
Fluting fourth graders and gingerbread houses
Santa and sledding and slumbering mouses (my kids)
Piping hot chocolate and secretive outings
These are a few of our favorite things
Girls in cute outfits and holiday movies
Dear baby Jesus and shepherds at meal time
Nightly warm stories and counting down stockings
These are a few of our favorite things.
Children whose voices ring out in school choirs
Door backs that hold all our Christmas card flyers
Sleeping out under the Christmas tree lightings.
These are a few of our favorite things
When the kids bite
When the kids sting
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember our favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's fun to have an open bolg. I have been open for over a year now and haven't had any crazy things happen. I love the slide show with the snowflakes. I think the advent socks are such a cute idea!!
Merry Christmas.
I am loving that you have a blog. It's so fun to see your family. I miss you guys. You have to tell me about the socks across your mantle. Do you have a stocking tradition different that what most of us do that I somehow missed? I'm all kinds of curious now. Let me know!
Jenn
My word girl, you have been busy figuring out this blog thing!! Darling ideas. It's fun to see what you have been up to. I'm just wondering where you have found the time to do all that your pics show you have been doing. Way to go girl!! Mary
Post a Comment