The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Shopping Temptations

In February I received a letter in the mail inviting me to serve as a Sharing Station Exhibitor for the service event held during the 2011 BYU Women's Conference on April 28th.  This was exciting news since I had never been to Women's Conference nor had any idea what a Sharing Station was.  I accepted the invite and choose two amazing assistants to help with this project.  Our topic that was given to us had endless possibilities:  Shopping Temptations - Managing our Wants and Needs.  We presented a tempting boutique booth that demonstrated practical principles in how to manage our money while shopping.   It also had crafts that were home-made instead of store-bought to give repurposing and use-it-up ideas.  It was a pleasure to meet ladies from around the globe and chat about our booth.  I'm thankful for the opportunity that came my way and hope that it helped others just a little bit.



This is Kelly (above) and Sara (below).  
My two very good friends that were the brains behind it all.



Me - Becky - Kelly - Tiffany
Becky and Tiffany were our exhibit leaders and very good friends.

























 We passed out these little credit cards for the ladies to put into their wallets to help emphasize shopping temptations.  They were a hit!  The ladies loved them!

Handouts for this year (coming soon) and past years can be found here:
Take a peek - they are awesome!

1 comment:

Mags said...

Awesome Yolanda!