Rebekah came up to me with a single tear in her eye and said, "Mom, do you know why I am hugging this picture? It's because I miss Lica and Lico."
Children truly are precious gifts from God.
I am blessed.
Thank you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Huggs are one of the most important parts of life. We need this love and Lica is very happy to be part of this big hug. We give you all a big HUG back. We love you all. Lico and Lica
2 comments:
Huggs are one of the most important parts of life. We need this love and Lica is very happy to be part of this big hug. We give you all a big HUG back. We love you all. Lico and Lica
A friend of yours sent me over. I have monoamniotic twins too. So fun to see yours.
Post a Comment