I heard little scuttles in the living room Christmas morning at 12:30 am. I arose from my bed to find two excited boys eagerly rummaging through their stockings. Their eager faces told me that Santa had come. I dampened their excitement by pointing out that they still had six hours prior to the big reveal and to go to bed.
Six hours later I woke up to five sweet voices singing Silent Night and Santa Got Stuck in the Chimney Again at my door. I loved it!
Getting ready to open Santa's gifts.....
Santa requested no letters this year. Instead, he gave surprises that did not include electronics.
Thank you Santa!
Snorkel gear for mom and dad - Caribbean Cruise coming up.
So cute boots.
Football and a football pass to play tackle this year.
I think I need to have a chat with Santa about that one.
1,116 piece K'nex roller coaster set - complete with screaming sounds.
(This monster was put together on Sunday - 'the day of the sick'.)
Barbie House for the Ladybugs.
While dad was putting the Barbie house together,
Oreo and I took a snooze on the recliner.
Not one complaint!
Everyone was happy!
It was the best Christmas ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment