Twas the night before Halloween and time for tradition, all creatures were stirring to make ghoulish creations......
We started by carving pumpkins in the garage. Why I never thought about making the mess in the garage instead of the kitchen counter and floor after all these 13 years just boggles my brain! It was the easiest mess I have ever had to clean up - thank you Cameron.
Trevor, Rebekah and Kerri blueprinted their designs on paper
and handed them to their engineering daddy to carve out - lucky dad.
Makayla's pumpkin represents designs from the Mistborn book series that has apparently taken the neighborhood teens by storm. A must read I've heard.
Jarin took an hour looking at different designs on the Internet and finally found a scary looking phantom to carve.
It was then that our printer decided to take a holiday.
After moping around for a bit he took out his frustration by making his pumpkin eat a small innocent pumpkin.
Rebekah and her ghost howling....
BOO!
Kerri's kitty kat
While the kids were busy in the garage I managed to whip up this year's most asked for Halloween dinner menu. Dinner in a pumpkin and cute spider rolls.
You can't have five babies spiders without their big mama spider (that would be me).
Finished Jack o' Lanterns
Trevor and his hilarious fascination with cows and bellowing out, "Moo!" at inappropriate times has made him a trademark at home, at school and even at church.
His primary teacher told me that Trevor requested to be called Moo.
Hence, a cow is featured on his pumpkin.
Acting as siblings ought to act.
2 comments:
Yolanda-oh my gosh! How cute are those spider rolls? How did you do that! Sounds like you had as much fun as us carving pumpkins!
Hey! I think I've seen that sibling face before! Cute pumpkins, rolls, and all the rest! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment