The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't Worry - Be Happy

Kids were created so that I wouldn't have a lack of something to worry about. Being in charge of five brains along with my own is cause enough for daily worries. It's a good thing that they bring plenty of happy thoughts to make up for it.

Pictures that make me happy to be a mom....

Just smile La! Please.


Carrying our picnic lunch - don't worry Jarin, it will be lighter on the way back.

#1 reason Rebekah and Kerri think the dentist is the place to go.


A true gentleman carries his sister's pink and purple backpacks home each day after school.


Can we stop reading please?
Rule #101 - no reading at the dinner table.
I was told that the counter was not the dinner table.
Rule #102 - no reading while eating!


Finding Oreo in the garbage can.


Last but not least....
After a good deal of brotherly affectionate maneuvers downstairs, Trevor was guided to mom and dad's bed to go to sleep - this is what we found.


Mom: the ability to worry and be happy at the same time.
I'll take it!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I love that he carries his sister's backpacks. That is priceless.

Kaye said...

Aren't kids just the greatest? Love your musings and photos.

A Musing Mother said...

I ditto Joan's comment. HUGE!