In my humble defense, I CAR POOL a lot. I spend so much time carting children/teenagers around that when a simple request of taking a bunch of giggling girls to the mall and dropping them off (45-60 min roundtrip) comes up, I am the first to step off the wagon and look busy. The fact that I'm scared silly of driving on freeways has nothing to do with it. Really. Well, sort of. I'll work on it.
On to cynical. What does cynical actually mean? After accepting my constructive criticism graciously, I ran upstairs and quickly looked up the meaning just in case I rose-colored the term for my sake.
cyn·i·cal
ADJECTIVE:
- of or related to the belief that human actions are motivated only or primarily by base desires or selfishness.
- skeptical of the integrity, sincerity, or motives of others.
- bitterly or jadedly distrustful or contemptuous; mocking.
- showing contempt for accepted moral standards by one's actions.
There you have it folks.
Just to give the bearer the benefit of doubt, I'm going to think that she meant crazy. I'll proudly claim that title.
Trying to look cynical.

1 comment:
Teens...(I'm guessing that's the child you speak of!)can't live with them, can't kill them!
Post a Comment