The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Barbies on Parade

 For nearly 13 years, Barbies have graced our home in their birthday suits.   This morning my other child (who wishes to remain nameless) alerted me to a delicate situation.  He told me that naked Barbies were inappropriate to have laying around.  I immediately took control of the situation and got out the nail polish bottles.  One hour later and a room full of noxious fumes, all ten and a half Barbies were sporting the latest modest swimwear.  Mission accomplished!  The girls saved up their money and bought homemade modest clothing a month later.  Double score!










4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Those barbies look fabulous...what a great idea!

Mags said...

LOL...fabulous Yolanda! Some nice nail polish you got there!

Jenna said...

That is such a fantastic idea! My son hates the naked Barbies at our house too. He'd probably love it if I did this to ours.

Jared and Allyson said...

I LOVE what you've done with those dolls! They should come that way. You did a great job - you must have a very steady hand. Looks great!