The Jensenites

The Jensenites

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to School

The kids have been back to school for a total of eight days.   The chronicles of a stay-at-home-mom with kids at school begins.  In that time I have hiked to Timp Cave twice, had two lunch dates with friends, biked up Provo Canyon with my Washington bosom buddy, read one book and taken showers without anyone banging on my door.  I washed all the windows and screens inside and out, washed the porch, weeded the front and decorated for autumn.  The laundry is done and dinner is ready.   My homework from my continuing education class sits untouched on my desk.  I'll put it on my list for next week. 


Back to School Pictures

Makayla - 9th



Jarin - 6th



Trevor - 3rd



Rebekah - 1st



Kerri - 1st
(in the same class with Rebekah)



To soften the blow from my last post (hee hee)....



I made a giant 'Back to School' cookie for the kid's after school snack.



mmmmm



No comments: